Who we are
Deaf ArtsCraftsy is run by a Deaf Craft Entrepreneur, Mimi Ng who is passionate about Arts and Crafts. Its vision is to be an advocate for the Deaf Artists and provide a sustainable income for its network of craftsmen.
1) to empower the Deaf and Hard of Hearing by equipping them with craft skills so that they can sustain themselves financially, develop self-esteem and gain confidence in coping with life's challenges;
2) to create avenues for Deaf and Hard of Hearing to sell their crafts to enable them to be independent;
3) to raise awareness of the Deaf community through integrating the Singapore Sign Language (SgSL), which is the spoken language of Deaf community, with crafts/art by the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
What to expect
To conduct digital outreach to audiences to raise awareness and promote the crafts made by deaf and hard of hearing artisans under DeafArtsCraftsy, an organisation that aims to be an advocate for deaf artists and provide sustainable income for its network of craftsman.
- To design a social media campaign on Instagram and Facebook
- To create content calendar on each social media handle for the months of Feb, Mar, Apr 2022. The content includes presenting crafts made by deaf artisans in an attractive manner together with write ups to tell the story behind their crafts and the deaf artisans, as well as posts to convey the mission of the organisation and to promote upcoming crafting events.
- To create 2-3 collaterals per week to be published on social media handles
What we look for
- Content Creation
- Social Media Marketing