Who we are
Ageless Online is an online magazine for seniors. Read inspiring stories on other active agers and ﬁnd information on health, ﬁnance & products to help seniors live healthier and happier.
What to expect
1. To take ownership of and develop content for Faceup, an initiative that tells and highlights the stories of seniors and presents them in a dignified and positive light, similar to Humans of New York, but with a focus on seniors.
2. Learn how to communicate with seniors and improve your storytelling and writing skills.
3. Be part of an initiative to change our perspective of seniors and aging in Singapore.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Immediate: Write and post regular stories on Facebook and the Faceup website (at least 1 article a month, preferably 2) of around 300 words or less. Volunteers are also encouraged to tell the stories of seniors through written form and/or other mediums. It is not necessary to source your own seniors to interview, although it would be a plus.
2. Throughout the 6 months: Work as a team to develop the content calendar and produce content from January to June. Volunteers should explore new platforms (e.g. Instagram, Youtube) and different content mediums (videos, instagram stories etc.) to better tell the stories of seniors from a youth perspective.
What we look for
Expertise Level Required: Low to medium
- Content Creation
- Graphic Design