What to expect
Join Cyber Youth Singapore (CYS) in empowering young Singaporeans towards the sustainability of Singapore! The Partnerships and Strategy Group (PSG) manages CYS' partnerships across the People, Public and Private sectors. Our team seeks to establish and grow partnerships with local and global organisations to benefit Singapore's youth-in-tech community.
- Work closely with CYS partners to co-deliver projects such as Hackathon and workshops.
- Attend meetings with partners to establish areas of collaboration and formulate partnership strategies.
- Manage partnership accounts alongside PSG Sector Leads.
- Engage partners and introduce them to CYS during events or through email and video call.
- Though the project duration is stated as one year, volunteers are highly encouraged to stay more than one year!
- Kindly note that only Singaporeans are accepted due to CYS' nature of work with the government sector.
What we look for
- Project Management
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Basic understanding of business strategy and project management