Volunteer Management & Training Associate
Cyber Youth Singapore
No. of Volunteers:
Dec 14 - Dec 14
Apply as: or
Who we are
We are Cyber Youth Singapore, a local charity, run _(almost)_ entirely by youths. With a focus on cyber security, we seek to empower young Singaporeans to discover their passion in technology while providing them with opportunities to be innovative in giving back to the community.
What to expect
As the Volunteer Management and Training Associate, you will be creating training programmes for the organisation through needs assessment and partnerships with training providers. You will also be building succession plans to ensure business continuity and talent development. Don't worry, guidance will be provided for volunteers!
- Identify and establish strong partnerships with training providers to co-create onboarding and leadership training programmes that are relevant to the organisation
- Partner with the leadership team to gain a strong understanding of current business issues and opportunities, as related to learning and development.
- Conduct organisational needs analysis and execute trainings (train-the-trainer, leadership training) to ensure that all volunteers have the required competencies to excel in their roles.
- Reviewing and revising course materials to ensure they are in line with operating processes, procedures and systems
- Build succession plan in partnership with the leadership team, identify high potential candidates and report on risk areas
- No requirement for nationality of volunteers
What we look for
- Experience in planning/conducting trainings, succession planning or keen interest in learning
- Interest in technology and volunteer management
- Active collaborator, clear communicator and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Applicants from business school are preferred